We're just moving apartments, not even towns, and so our new place is not even a 15 minute drive away. But stiiiiiiill. >whine< I hate moving.
It honestly wouldn't be so bad if I had, oh I dunno, kept stuff a little cleaner in our current place this past year. I swear there were moments that I actually picked up a mop and used it occasionally, other than pretending it was a mic while I badly did my own version of 90s karaoke in my underwear. (wow, boobs and underwear all in the same post! And I'm not even drinking! Yet!)
But you really couldn't tell that anyone so much as dusted when you start moving around my furniture. My dust bunnies have their OWN dust bunnies. It's gross.
We're doing the best we can, though. Magic Eraser has become my new best friend, and I'm considering taking Mr. Clean out for dinner when this is all said and done. I mean, it's the least I can do after what HE'S seen lately.
We move our furniture next week and then the
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am, like, so excited! You're going to comment!
Wait. You ARE going to comment, right?
Don't look the other way. I'm talking to YOU.
See, commenting keeps my self-esteem up. And prevents my head from exploding. So unless you want a self-loathing, headless blogger on your conscience, I'd comment if I were you.
No pressure, though.