Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Well well...

Well. Look who missed a whole month.

I know. Point the accusatory finger at me if it makes you feel better. Or shoot me a dirty look across the room before you put on a fake smile and compliment me on my skirt which we both know is hideous. S'ok. I get it.

Moving is annoying though, and a lot of work. And while I would love to say that we are completely settled in our quaint but darling chateau like something out of a Jane Austen novel, we couldn't be farther from our destination.

So, I've learned to just live one day at a time, and to also count what we have accomplished more than what we haven't. We have moved countries. Hubby got a job within two weeks of moving. We are collecting necessary signatures to buy a car.

In other words, aside from the bald patches on my scalp from ripping my hair out in frustration, we are doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am, like, so excited! You're going to comment!

Wait. You ARE going to comment, right?

Don't look the other way. I'm talking to YOU.

See, commenting keeps my self-esteem up. And prevents my head from exploding. So unless you want a self-loathing, headless blogger on your conscience, I'd comment if I were you.

No pressure, though.